Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exquisite Studios


Emily, is the shop owner of "Exquisite Studios".

She's been creating in a wide variety of mediums for as long as she can remember.

We're lucky enough to have Emily be the sponsor for our guild's first monthly contest (to begin June 15th). Just WAIT until you see what she is putting up for the prize...everyone's going to try to win it!

I've decided that it's only fair to limit myself to 3 pictures when I feature artisans. With Emily (as I've found, with all of our guild artisans) it was a difficult task to choose 3 that would really showcase her shop and give you an idea of her crafsmanship.

She has Guardian Angel pendants, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and these VERY unique wire baskets.

Stop by and I dare you to leave without buying SOMETHING!

http://exquisitestudios.artfire.com

1 comment: