Sunday, September 13, 2009

Guild Master's Picks of the (First) Day




Today, I'm going to feature my favorite picks from half the shops (in our guild).

Tomorrow, I'll showcase my picks from the other half.

If, a shop is offering a "Today Only" special, for our blog readers, it'll be posted next to their shop name. The name will be a working link (taking you directly to each shop).

Pictures will go from left to right. Shops will coordinate with the pics. In case there's trouble lining shops to pictures, which happens sometimes with blogger, I'm going add a description of the item next to each shop's name.

So, take some time and enjoy yourself. There is so MUCH more to see in each shop.

1. VaBeachQuilter ~ Baby Quilt ~ 15% off of ANY one item (up to $29.95) Coupon: GUILD10

2. Exquisite Studios ~ Hearts Bracelet ~

3. On Pens and Needles ~ Pen ~

4. Jewelry by Fyfe ~ Scottie Dog Earrings ~ $5 off any item Coupon: $5 off

5. Valmade ~ It's A Boy card ~

6. Ilmare ~ Necklace with Blue Stones ~ Free Shipping Coupon: 9480CA5CA6-9DF2256017

7. Braggin' Rights ~ Retro Apron ~
35% off ALL Hair Clips Coupon: GUILD PROMO 35%

8. Liquidambar ~ Pottery Vase ~

Have fun perusing our shops!!!

5 comments:

  1. :)

    Now I have to work on tomorrow's. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went through everyone's shop again... I am so amazed at all the different crafts out there. I see some poeople are close to 10 sales hopefully this puts you over the edge. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices. There certainly is a diverse selection in this guild! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete